Strains, Trains, and Titty Bars.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr RealGood, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I'm apologizing before hand for lack of details, I was F'ed up.

So last night I got shitty and went to the titty bar. I was drinking with a few buddies and one of them said that he had never been to a strip club. So we HAD to go. Within a half hour I was walking into a black light and titty filled room. (one of my favorite kinds of rooms by the way) This is where it get's interesting.

Turns out it was like a fucking high school reunion that night. 3 out of the 6 girls working there went to my alma mater , and none of them made me tip them! So I just spent all of the money I saved on more liquor. I was starting to get a little drunk when I noticed the stripper at the other table. I don't know where I knew her from, but I know I knew her. I recognized the tattoo of a cross on the back of her neck. I asked the other buddies I came with and nobody else had ever seen her before. Eventually I god a lap dance from her... my god... it was fucking insane. She also shares a passion for fine Columbian products, just like me, so it multiplied the fun factor of this Saturday night ten fold.

At some point we decided to go outside and smoke some dope. We were about to light up a joint on the sidewalk when two cops drove past, so we decided to find a more covert place. Right across the street is a railroad tunnel that everyone says in haunted. I remember trying to walk down it when I was a kid and only made it about 5 feet. We decided to walk down the tunnel and smoke the joint. We stoped about halfway through and and formed a circle. Some sitting, some standing. We were passing the joint and laughing our asses off when my ass started to shake. I was sitting on the rail and could feel a train coming. Next thing I know I am running for my life. There were four of us, in a pitch black tunnel, all fucked up, screaming our brains out, running from the train, STILL passing the joint back and forth as we were running. hahaha. That was fucking crazy. I'll never forget it.

But you still haven't heard the best part. I had to wake up at 10am today for church. My little nephew was getting baptized and I promised I'd go. So I'm sitting there in church, trying not to doze off cause I'm still feeling drunk from the night before, when something catches my eye... A little cross tattoo on somebody's neck two pews in front of me. THAT'S HOW I KNOW HER!!! The chick just got done riding my lap, and sharing her drugs with me less than seven hours ago goes to my church... wow

2. how long did it take for the train to pass after you got out of the tunnel?

3. If this was facebook I'd like your status :)

4. Less than 10 seconds. It was in the tunnel with us at the same time. That's scary when you look back on it.

5. That story is freakin nuts man.
    How did the night end?

Thanks for sharing.

6. dude, nice story, crazy shit.
    edit:333rd post :3

7. The night was great. After the train, we just went back into the club again. I had to meet up with maria one more time. Maria is the stripper who I was doing the snow plowing with. ;):eek::eek::eek: