Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strains that may help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sebaciels, Jan 19, 2017.

1. hi guys! i've been doing my research and have about 10 strains in mind to start off with and try, but let me lay it down for you.

i suffer from chronic migraines, inflammation of the knees/wrists/ankles, fatigue, muscle spasms, and bipolar, anxiety, and panic disorders. i sound old. probably, but i'm 3 months away from turning 19 in all actuality.

if i want to get into this, i'd rather smoke something that i can utilize in the end.
    i've only tried og kush, which is great, but i'm also very curious and i can't play it safe with that strain alone forever.
    so i'm currently also looking at blueberry kush, girl scout cookies, gods gift, northern lights, harlequin, ak-47, alaskan thunderfuck, strawberry cough, and granddaddy purple.
    if you have anything to say about these please let me know!
    i'm also down for any more suggestions that may help me.

thanks

2. I'll be honest here, many many strain names are made up and sometimes faked or confused.
    Once you have been smoking for a while, you will start to recognize the different smells and figure out which works best for you.

It would be best to have lab tested concentrates, so you can see if certain ratios help with certain issues.

Experiment!

3. Blue Dream is a very nice strain to try.

\ /

4. Why don't you do those 10 strains and then come back , Those should keep you busy for awhile , why just keep adding to that long list ?

5. I think any of those will help with your "old person" problems. I'm old I only have like 40% of those problems. Phenos are many just like the benefits of cannabis fancy titles and all.