Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains that help nausea and prevent wasting

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Limewillis, Nov 2, 2009.

1. My current predicament http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/489859-stomach-lymphoma-stage-2-a.html

Now, I'm no expert...one thing I've found out recently is that cancer is not usually the direct cause of death, rather its the wasting syndrome from chemo and the loss of strength and immune system strength.

For the past couple of months I've been using a mixture of hazes and heavy indicas to combat the pain and nausea.
    They really seem to be working, the uplifting high from the sativa is keeping depression off, meanwhile the narcotic effect of the indica battles all pain.

I was wondering if anyone had experience with this, keep in mind- I don't live in a medical marijuana state please.