Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains that don't stink really bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NinjaToker92, May 6, 2011.

1. I'm thing about getting a mr. grow pro Home - . I has a carbon filter. I'm going to plug it in next to a air neutralizer glade plug in and a scented plug in as well. SO i need to make it to where my friends will not smell a thing. I want it to be nearly impossible to smell it in my room. So what are some strains that will grow well in a pc case but have little to no smell while flowering

2. That's a toughie dude.

Pretty much whenever you grow pot (no matter the strain) its going to smell like Bob Marley's asshole up in that shit.

3. bump OP did you start this grow?

4. i think if you pick those mango kush or those blueberry kush strains, they don't really smell as bad. usually a little fruity to those with a good nose..

5. Kush's don't smell AS bad as some other strains out there.
    You really can't hide the smell of an indoor plant, no matter what strain.
    The carbon filter will extremely help though.