Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains for Social Anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MulaMitch, May 24, 2010.

1. Also has the terrible side effects, made things much worse for me and several others i know who were prescribed it.

2. You have a good point. Once you begin fucking around in the long term with your GABA levels, either through benzos or alcohol, it is a hard thing to stop.

However, I made the choice to be "addicted" rather than to feel the way I had felt (i.e. bad) for most of my life.

My first benzo use was my 'ah-ha' moment. It happened when I had an MRI scheduled and I was prescribed some because I had previously had a bad encounter with "the tube" and claustrophobia.

I'm happier now after five years of valium, and my dose has stayed the same. I'm very careful in terms of physical or psychological dependence. I don't mess with my dosing or use it for fun.

All you people saying "smoke more" or try the Diesel or anything Purps are not helping the OP. You sound like a bunch of wanna be 'street docs' if there is such a thing.

Anxiety is not like back pain, or insomnia or headaches - like ptsd, its roots runs much too deep to fix on our own, imho.

3. For me, smoking, regardless of the strain, brings on Social Anxiety.
    But I don't usually care because I‘m stoned.