Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains For Muscular Dystrophy & Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MedicineManOfBG, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Anyone with either of these illnesses have any suggestions for strains available for purchase from seed bank?

2. Don't have those illnesses, but an indica dominant/pure indica is what you should be looking for. Those have muscle relaxing and analgesic effects.

3. I know indicas are the way to go but looking for recommendations on specific strains mainly for the MD, pretty easy to find one's good for Fibro.

4. I have a friend who has fibro.
    He swears by Aurora Indica.
    It's not really debilitating and staves off the effects very well.

5. Hi I have Fibro and for me these are the strains that help, Chocolope, Jack Herer, UK Cheese (also helps with Migraines), Special Kush, PermaFrost, Master Kush, FlowerBomb. The best for all symptom relief and energy too was a hash - Sharkberry Cream (Great White Shark & Blueberry mix) by Green House Seeds. Strains that didn't work and made worse were Blue Cheese, Holy Grail, Diamond Girl, LA Confidential. Hope this helps :)