Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains for lupus

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Stoniecat, Mar 28, 2012.

1. my sister told me today that her doc wants her to get her ommp card to augment her pain meds.

I told her that I would get some ideas on help full strains for her. so that when she goes to a despencery she has an idea what to look for.
    I'm definitely going to check around cause I know there was a list running amuck around here.

But I was wondering if others can give me some ideas on what helped them. and what we should look for in finding a good strain for her.
    It mainly for pain management and to help her sleep when the pain is bad.

2. Indica dominate strains would help for pain I believe.:wave:

I am sure someone here knows other 'strains' but I like Orange Bud variations (Dutch Passion is current fav). :D
    Pain relief help and mild sleep aid (allows me to medicate and still do stuff during the day).:eek:

A higher CBD strain would be better I am sure, but I haven't been able to get those.:(

3. #3 Storm Crow, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Indicas! :yay:

And hon, the budtender at the dispensary will know which of the strains they have are the best for pain. There are just SO many strains and crosses that no one can keep up with it all!

But the patients talk to the budtenders, and they pass on the information to other patients. :D They expect a lot of folks won't know anything!

When I took a friend to a dispensary for the first time, she and the budtender talked about her problems briefly. Then he set out jars with 5 different strains that he thought would be the most helpful for her problems. He told her to pick the one that "smelled right" to her. She was quite happy with the effects and the flavor. :smoke:

(I am in California, so things may be different in Oregon.)

Granny :wave:

4. Thanks guys. I gave her The info on indica strains. And told her that the people at the dispensary should help out too.