Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains for Chronic Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by awakenbake, May 25, 2010.

1. Hey fellow blades wanted to know what strains are good for chronic pain. Specifically I suffer from lower back pain. Please any suggestions of what strains would be good and which strains wouldn't help as much. Thanks in advance GC! :wave:

2. In my experience go Indica.

Sativas for me only enhance the pain. I can't tell if it's a mental thing (i.e. I focus on the pain more) or if it has something to do with vasodilation (which makes inflammation worse.)

I find strain guides marginally useful - are you really getting the strain that you think you are - and does your body respond in the same way as the author's. Crapshoot at times.

Good Luck:)

3. I'd have to agree with the above poster, an indica seems to give more of a body high/relaxation. Smothing like a romulan or most "purple" strains like gdp, purple dragon etc.