Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains for Chronic Neuralgia of the Eye and surrounding area.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by 28blackjacks, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Hello from Southern Oregon. I have a legal medical marijuana garden in a spare bedroom of our house for my wife's constant, intractible eye pain/neuralgia x 5 years.
    I am her grower/provider and am searching for other medicinal strains that will best help relieve the neuralgia that's disabled her... so far, the best strains I've grown for her have been Bubbleberry x Flo and Thai x Skunk#1. I am currently growing Blueberry.
    I want to try and find a few other strains that can help too... I've read that Berlin and AK-47 are good strains for neuralgia-types of pain that don't respond to prescription narcotics, surgery, etc... and I plan on trying those in the near future.

I would appreciate if fellow forum users would please list what strains they've used and what medical condition(s)it's being used for (back pain, migraines, etc...).