Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Straining bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savage Henry., May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. No, I'm not mad. I'm just irritated by the fact that you find it necessary to flame someone over something you wouldn't personally do. Just quit it, man. You've said your piece.

2. you wanna smoke the little specs of shit in bong water? lol doubt that would get you a buzz like resin

3. ir·ri·tat·ed

   /ˈɪr[​IMG]ɪˌteɪ[​IMG]tɪd/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[ir-i-tey-tid] [​IMG] Show IPA
    –adjective 1. angered, provoked, or annoyed.

LOLWUT BRO?

4. put it up ur butt thats your best shot at it working

5. [​IMG]

6. ur not funny

7. dun do it bro

8. I think I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit. The stench from my bong water wafting through the air toward me right now is enough. Cleaning it is worse. But straining the sifted ashes and soaked half burnt buds out? Dude..... no.

9. You cant spell.
    we all have our flaws.

10. I think hes funny <3

11. Im with B.A.R. Although GetAJob IS being a massive dick.

12. :cool: <3

& i only started being a dick when the kid couldnt take a fucking facepalm joke.

13. I laughed.

14. When I was like 15, me and my friends would do this when we were desperate, it wasn't much different than smoking resin and it still got us pretty baked.

15. So OP must be 15 then..?

now i feel like a dick for not making an irritated kid angry.

16. #36 ILoveToToke, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well yeah, that's understandable lol

17. You literally took over this thread and shit on it. Its the apprentice tokers forum. There will be questions like these.

Not cool.

18. Due to the actions of certain members in this thread, it will have to be closed to prevent further problems.

You know who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.