Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lazybrown, Mar 2, 2012.

1. #1 Lazybrown, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Hello,

So, I happened to be in amsterdam and had to wait for my train for an hour, so decided to move to the nearest coffeeshop. Smoked some to pass the time faster and bought some for home.

Now, they're not allowed to sell you more than 5grams, but the guy threw in an extra little bag anyway. He took off the identification/weight-tag, so I have no idea what strain this is.

After being scolded at by some ticket-checker for not having my ticket in-hand when he entered the cart and being bribed by a Moroccan with candy so he could ride my discount-card, I got home.

By then, all I remembered was that the strain-name had the word "red" in it. I'm no god at judging weed(or anything) by it's looks so I've included a pic. Would love for someone to come and tell me what it is. Any trustworthy info on visual quality checks would be great aswell since I often get shown the bags before I buy them.[​IMG]

Lazybrown,

Let me know if there are some incomprehensible failures in structure/grammar/spelling.