Strain Yields Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by carnival, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Ok so how accurate is the projected yeild's for Barney's Farm? Also would you only need enoughf plants to bush out to fill 1 m2 once they are full grown, or do you want to push in as many plants in 1 m2 to get the projected yeilds? Also were can I look to ensure a seed banks rep and genetics, also some more site to identify pheno's would be great. Im really trying to do my homework cause mistakes cost $$$. :wave:

2. #2 Thunder_fuck, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    :wave: It would depend on a few things as to how you pack your area with MJ, you could just grow 2 monsters and veg them for a while or you could grow upto say 8 small plants and give them hardly any veg time and get a faster harvest. Also it would depend on your setup and grow method.

When I ran my Barney's LSD I let them have at least a month of veg time and I pulled in anywhere from 2-4 oz per plant under a 600w HPS, nice smoke too. Good luck.

Check out the seedbanks section on here, I use the attitude seedbank and have never had a problem. http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/