Strain to start with

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by unity420, Dec 10, 2012.

1. High all...I have three grows to date, going to do two at a time now and its been a year since i was last active. I need a good strong strain that will grow LST/SCROG method. I have done LST for the last 3 grows and it worked good, I finally saw a good scrog set up that will go along nicely. MED patient so I thinnk INDICA is way to go but looking for input....thanks
    U420

2. Sour Diesel was a great plant for me and easy to grow. Stays fairly short.

3. sorry to bombard your thread but could you link the scrog method you found? i want to give it a try sometime soon and if i could see a few nice set ups it'd help narrow things down some -)

4. I always recommend aurora indica when it comes to resilient easy to grow indicas. Its a great strain that is naturally compact and a heavy hitting smoke.

5. @caain..I found the SCROG on the net, just googled it and found some good info.
    @roadlizard. I was thinking of a SOur diesel version I saw on attitude might be worth the try.
    @shaun386 since I am planning on two plants this time I will research the Aurora strain and do one of each.

Thanks for the feed back. Headed out to the hydro store now to talk light for a while

Peace

6. Akhans, Great journal. I had one a ways back when I first started. I ggrew some Nice Guy, along with some romulon that was pretty good under CFL. I still have all the CFL stuff but was thinking may be a switch to HPS would increase yield. Sounds like a great strain

U420

7. Haha, thanks. I wish I could run HPS.

If I can get 2oz's off 252 watts of CFL, I can easily see getting a gram per watt with 600+ watts of HPS.

8. My thoughts exactly. First time trying scrog, LST is pretty simple if you pay attention to your plant, kinda get to know Hopefully her. How is the bean company you reccomended? I aint worried to much about packaging as I am sure they want to stay in business, I was wonderring how the transaction went ? US dollar?? CD?? good shipping time? Thanks, Sorry for the delay I get distracted some time :smoking: Chernobly is the flavor of the day

U420

9. Well I answered most Q's looking at there site. thanks

10. I've ordered from them twice and had great service. If you go to their "unofficial" forums, you can get a discount: Unleash Da Green

It took about 21 days my first order and 17 the next.

As for the company, they're a collection of hobby breeders. They make beans for fun, not cash, so they do it right :)