Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain thats not too Potent

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thebonedog69, Oct 31, 2008.

1. I enoy a good relaxed high where I can sit, enjoy the euphoria, and eat random snacks that I can find. What strain is best for being high but not too high.

I had one bowl of White widow at 10pm and was higher than a kite. It was great at first but i started getting really paranoid and just wigged out in my bed. I woke up at 7am to go to work and I was still stoned.

What's better for a shorter, less Stoned high, but still increases appetite?
    Kush?
    Shwag?
    Leaves?

2. Don't smoke as much. Just take it one hit at a time.

3. Smoke some Og Kush that do the trick for you.

4. my suggestion is get Orange KUsh but i might be a lil biased

5. I found blueberry to be kinda mild. Also tastes great.

6. #6 Jstoner, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    Stay away from Shwag.. that shit will just make you wake up with a killer headache
    Leaves are okay but its more like a buzz. not really high at all
    It sounds like you want a indica/sativa hybrid. mix between a body high and head high, it should be more relaxed then pure sativa which is mostly in the head or a pure indica that will make u feel super relaxed when you wake up in the morning. The strain i would advise is probly the ,,, kali mist,,,big bud,,,silver haze,,, or if u want a good high for a short period of time, try picking up some lower quality purple kush, just make sure its not like super potent

7. cptdanknuggets i couldnt agree with u any more

+rep

8. If you don't want to get really high then just smoke bud with less quality.

Don't know why the fuck you would want that honestly though.

9. i came to this post thinking ther was sum nug i shud avoid haha. but buddy if u can get your hands on good strains i wudnt be looking for anything less. my advive is to smoke it in a way thas the least potent like a joint. then know how much u need .. maybe just have a few puffz and ur sweet :smoking: peace dude. keep smoking the good stuff

10. You're probably best off with sativas. Strains like Sour Diesel, Green Crack, Red Headed Step Child (if you can find it), etc. might be what you're looking for.

11. I know what ya mean. I like to have a "stealth" strain. Or something I can smoke and still mingle with the straight folks without appearing stoned. I recommend Kahuna. Perfect for that mellow buzz that doesn't overpower. My wife loves this strain for smoking before work or on her lunch hour. Me I go more for the heavy hitters and only use the Kahuna for prayer and meditation sessions as it is also great for these. IMO Much Love.

12. Agreed with what mattc advised: just don't smoke as much.
    Sounds like you'd want an indica strain. More of a stone than a high. White Widow is potent strain. A whole bowl SHOULD mess you up! Ha ha!
    I've found I need a little time before bed if I smoke at night to "come down" to be able to sleep. I try to smoke around 3 hours before bed and then I come down and have some munchies before bed. The carbs and the "coming down" effect seem to lay me out pretty good.

13. Just smoke less, honestly i have a nearly intolerable resistance so I can smoke anything and not be too out of my head, however, I definitely would NOT reccomend an indica strain as some of the people above, the indicas i have access too are simply too potent, a strong sativa might do you well though, Perhaps Some Razzmatazz if you've heard of it or some Pineapple Express.

Those are some pretty rare strains though, but neither one of them really got me too messed up, dont get me wrong the pineapple express was dank but just didn't get at me. (first person that tries to say pineapple express doesn't exist gets a foot up the arse <3).

Just smoke less though dude, you really don't want to try to lower the grade of your weed.

Personally I would get a bubbler and enjoy a water-filtrated snap of some dank bud and it shouldnt get you too tossed but it wont degrade your quality either.