Strain that won't stink up the house....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenDazed42, Jul 28, 2002.

1. I'm planning on growing soon, but I have to be pretty discrete about it. What's a good strain that wouldn't stink too much while growing? This is going to be growing in a "secret" room, but I was wondering how much it's going to stink. Any suggestions?

2. Can't beat NL#5 IMO.. what I grew out was nearly sentless.

3. what you need is a "CHARCOAL BLASTER"
    a big fan/filter unit..
    you put it on one end of the grow room.. and have the fresh air intake on the other side of the room..
    the output from the fan unit flows in a flexible duct -- out to wherever you want.. no smell whatsoever..
    A MUST
    for any indoor grower..
    people are cheap.. and they dont want to spend the 350$ canadian on it..
    its professional..
    anyway
    late

cya

4. Yes, the ones to grow would generally be Northern Lights

5. I just ordered some Northern Lights Pure Indica from Seeds Direct. I'll probably get an ozone generator or something, would I be able to get a cheap one (I've seen some for like $125!)?

6. your probably not going to need one with NL. A couple glades will probably be more than enough. I use the "air deoderizer" scent, and then I vent the whole room using a large fan placed by a window. No smell inside the house, and once outside, the great outdoors does a good job dispersing any smell.

7. Alright, thanks. I'll just stick in some glades and a fan (which I was already going to have, of course =P).