Strain that fits me !?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 60dayWonder, Oct 23, 2012.

1. When I smoke regular weed I get fried sometimes even scared..?! But I keep thinking you know what mabe it's just laced Mexican weed or something so I wanna grow something that doesn't scare me when I smoke it.. I don't like the body / head buzz I just want to feel good but not a scary feel good if that makes any sence I plan on smoking when depressed or mad i want it to just make me smile and laugh but not get me toooo high! to the point people know I use pot at all bacsicly I wanna grow my own so I know it's safe...
    I know this is really really stupid and I'm gonna get alot of hate but if there is a strain for me please let me know thanks!

2. I'm currently growing auto flowering northen lights & I'm starting to think okay well if regular weed gets me stupid high! This stuff is gonna make me call 911 on myself probably I'm guessing just from reading the reviews? Or do you guys think ill be alright? This weed looks scary! Lol

3. Femaleseeds - Iced Grapefruit is good medicine. Northern Lights is a nice too.

Can't believe you got the fear of weed :smoking:

4. Not stupid, and this isn't meant to be hateful but it sounds like weed isn't the tool for you to use "to feel better". Unless we're missing part of the story but what I got from your post is that you've never, or have rarely smoked without negative effects. If that is the case, I'd go with....... Don't smoke weed. That's not a bad thing if you have less then ideal reactions to smoking. Remember, regardless of what overly enlightened stoners say, weed is a drug and drugs affect people differently.

If you're going to give growing a shot, grow without chemicals and pick a strain that is weak I guess

5. #5 STIGGY, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    I have had similar probs with paranoid behavior , I stick to mostly pure indica or mostly indica/ Sativa Blend 25% sativa 75% indica. Indica makes me mellow & sleepy Time, Sativa bring a nice head high but also scares the shit outta me.
    I have felt like I was having my heart jump all over the place and my pulse was 65 LOL
    Its all in the mind too I am a lot better with it now since I( have started smoking Daily) Plus I know the feeling when it comes on and if I get up and exercise (weight lifting) I feel better right away , You just need to not think so much about it and chill to enjoy the high.
    Good Luck Have you tried a strickly Indica strain? There are many......
    But as Mosley has said its a DRUG and may not be right for you so please be careful and try it with an experience PotHead when ya do Peaceout broh.

6. thanks guysss alottt

7. Don't pick to early, but NL should put you in a good mind set. It has some body to it, don't pick it to late either :smoke:

8. I would stick with indicas and autos. Sativas will be bad for you because they tend to make people tense and paranoid, etc. Indica strains are more relaxing.

The only sativa strain I'd recommend to you is Sour Diesel. Even though it's a sativa, it has a great calm high that you might like. Headband Kush is probably the best anti anxiety meds there is. Bubba Kush is great too. Hell, any Kush strain, lol.

Here is a list of strains I'd recommend for you.

Headband
    Bubba Kush
    3 Kings
    OG Kush
    Granddaddy Purple
    Grape ape
    Blueberry

And these are strains you should avoid

green Crack
    Haze
    train wreck
    Blue Dreams