Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Taste in Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrsEd, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I was just curious, in all of my research thus far no one seems to bring the strain into the types of edible techniques. For instance, if you were making chocolate would a strawberry or blueberry be optimal or if making a savory dish using one of the more woodsy strains. Does the flavor get lost in the process?

Still waiting on the grow to be able to try out some edibles but trying to do my homework first on it.

2. Most of the taste is in the plant matter and get washed away with a good water extraction.

Extracted THC has a distinct taste but if your using fresh material and dont grind it up too much you can get some of the flavor through.

3. Thanks so much for clarifying that for me! Looks like I have been to many of your threads in the Edibles section. :hello::hello: Mind if I friend you so that I can easily find them all again?