Strain Suggestions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Poverty Flats, Jan 29, 2009.

1. I plan on half assing some bagseed plants but I would also like to have a good feminized plant. I live in west Tennessee and it'll get very hot and humid during the summer. I was considering White Widow after seeing OP's grow but I'm not sure. I obviously want something fast with a decent yield.

2. You are on the right track. Btw that seed bank where you got that sig image is where I bought mine from

3. And WHY after seeing my grow are you not considering WW?

4. I specifically am buying the WW OP got just because of the yield and look of those plants, do it!!!

5. Where can I get my hands on some WW seeds can someone link me a Lagit and cheap seedbank that hey have used. Thank You

6. #6 nyc special, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    op was it diffcult to grow the WW outside? im a first timer grower would u recomened ww for a beginner?

thanks

7. Way to steal my thread guys.
    I am in fact wanting to plant a few but it's quite expensive and I don't know if I want to spend my money on it if I might fail considering it's my first grow.

8. There's nothing wrong with practicing on some bagseed for your first grow, in fact it is a wise choice. Get your skills down and then go for the more expensive strains.

9. If you're going for good genetics though and good prices the best I found for feminized seeds was through seedboutique.com/store. Why chance having to kill some males, keep the meat fest for someone else...

10. mandala seeds...
    fantastic genetics

11. Just get the water suppply figured out for a limited number of female plants and you can grow any plant (esp. if it finishes early: no mold or frost problem). Watering is the main issue, noob or no noob.

12. seedboutique.com

13. No more difficult than any other cannabis strain. In fact easier because it is mold resistant.

14. My apologies, I thought you had said "after seeing OP's grow, you weren't so sure". An ignorant misinterpretation on my part. Here's the way I see it: You will be working that grow for 5-6 months, why not some buy some good genetics to rewards your efforts? Bagseed is a gamble.

15. OldPork, don´t expect folks to do what YOU think is logical - they never will!! But I will be growing WW again this year.

16. Alright. I get it in my head that weed is plant that isn't meant to survive in anything but perfect conditions, but I'm reminded from time to time that it isn't quite as weak as I think.
    I get you, but I'm only growing for myself and friends this year, and again it's a bit lot of money in my financial state these days.

Plus I hate Indica strains, put me to sleep every time;)

17. #17 Corto Malteze, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    My point was that whether you're a noob or not, you will still need to water. They die without water after a few days. They're resistant but without water, they can't survive. The watering schedule seems trivial but when your plants are in the middle of nowhere in the hot summer you better have a steady water supply, without compromising the spot, or all your efforts will have been for nothing.

18. I agree with that 100%. I did not see ANYTHING in 2008 because someone else saw my girls too.

Security is the most important thing to me. If you can not get things too and from your site without being seen, you won't last.