Strain Suggestions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MKIV Matt, Aug 31, 2016.

1. So I took a year off from growing because life got busy and now I'm ready to jump back into it. Previously I was growing organically with a 2' x 4' T5 for flower and CFL's for veg. My average yield from a #3 pot was a measly 2oz. I was harvesting 2 plants a month though so that was good for me. This time I'm stepping up to a 600w MH and 600w HPS in a topfeed recirc setup. Anyways to my point. When I was doing research last year I came up with the list of "must haves" for my next strains to grow. I added the Cherry bomb and Widow to the list for their yield and Blue Dream and C99 for potency...Would anyone swap any of these out for something else? Any opinions welcome!

1. Humboldt Blue Dream - Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream

2. Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb - Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb

3. C99 - Female Seeds C99

4. White Widow X Big Bud - Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

• Like Like x 1
  2. You should get a decent yield off those with under that light. I ordered Autoflower blueberry 420 from Amsterdam marijuana seed company. I got close to 1 1/2 pounds dry material under a 600 watt HPS and a 1300 Watt LED. With 90 grams of shatter. But I am a big fan of the blue dream I got decent yields off of that a few months back.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. The c99 grow fast

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome to hear! How many plants did you have when you yielded 1.5 lbs? I'm expecting 5-10

5. I really want to try me some Bruce Banner. That's going to be the next strain I get.
    Bruce Banner : Strain Review | Colorado Marijuana Dispensary : Dope Directory
    "A sativa-dominant hybrid that transforms shape and size thanks to its three primary phenotypes, Bruce Banner is the Alpha Dog offspring of an OG Kush female crossed with a Strawberry Diesel male."

[​IMG]

I have Grand Daddy Purple and love it. That's part of the Cherry Bomb genetics I think.

• Like Like x 2
  6. 6 in a 5x5 Gorilla Grow Tent

7. [​IMG] I have a rainforest 66 deep water culture

8. I am going to check this out thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. ive got one in the grow this time its in like week 7 of flower.. the main cola is a bat. i reccommend you get one.. also another great grower for an indoors is cream caramel, shes a beauty!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ive had it it was fucking wonderful!.. but i was looking for seeds just yesterday, cant find any.. there is one that has its genes embedded but i dont want that i want true bruce banner..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Emperor Cookie Dough is #1 I've ever seen tested. 31.1%THC.

12. Tutankhamon is a sure winning strain with reports of thc hitting as high as 33%

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [​IMG]

I've been puffing on a quarter of this and it's awesome. It's a 50/50 hybrid cross of Alien OG Kush and Sour Alien.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Wow amazing suggestions. I'm seriously looking at the Bruce Banner now. The price is a bit crazy though!

16. I,m doing 6 in my 5 x 5 tent...by the way they are bushing out...maybe 4 tops...Gran Daddy, Purple Johnson & Gorilla Glue 4...& 1 Glueberry..

17. Using a CMH 630 Watt they kick ass..