Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Suggestions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rocketmanrich, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Please excuse me if there is already a thread that will answer my question but I will start another anyway. I am going to start my first grow soon and was wondering if anyone could recommend a strain that suits my needs. I have cancer that is in remission but left me with painful neuropathy and insomnia. What I am looking for is a strain that gives me a boost throughout the day and allows me to function and a strain that eases the pain at night and gives me a chance to sleep. I am not trying to be lazy by asking. I have gone through a lot of material that helped me but I thought this is the best place to ask. Every other question I have had has been responded to like crazy. This site rocks. I wish there weren't any others out there sharing in my pain but unfortunately I know there are. Would greatly appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance. :confused:

2. I would take a look at this site, Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly, it gives you information about different strains.

I would recommend a more sativa based strain for during the day and a more indica based strain for night use. There really is no perfect strain, you'll just have to keep trying until you find one that works for you. :smoking: