Strain, seeds and seedbanks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jakechronic, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Right guys, I'm just looking for a little advice as to the best seeds I could buy to suit my likings. Everytime I find a strain that looks good I find terrible reviews of either the strain or the seedbank, so just looking to get some advice from people with first hand experience.

What I'm looking for is a typically indica strain that grows dense buds, is a heavy hitter with a major couch lock effect, and coats itself in crystals when treated right!

So any suggestions as to what strain I should get and from which seedbank would be of much help!

Thanks

2. A few feminised indica strains I like are Barney's Farm LSD, Nirvana Papaya and Mohan Ram or Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds. All fairly cheap and all easy going.

If you want better genetics/breeders then grow regs, Medicine Man from Mr Nice is amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actually am just getting done with a Nice indica right now, fruitylicious, very Berry hash Berry X blueberry. By Mandala seeds.they definitely know their stuff,and their heavy heavy into landraces. Will actually be basing my WHOLE. Outdoor grow on their strains next year.I purchased my beans from herbies, and BTW the bud Looks EXACTLY like the breeder photos!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for your suggestions, will take a look now!

5. Ah forgot to mention I need a seedbank that does U.K shipping, Mandala only ship to the U.S and Canada.

6. If you go through herbies headshop I'm pretty sure there based in uk, they stock Mandala seeds

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Dreadking, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Original Sensible do FREE UK shipping, they stock Mandala Seeds too.

Take a look at their own Sweet Kush  - should do what you want!!

8. Thanks all for your replies, had a browse on herbies and think I'm gonna get the White Russian seeds from serious seeds and a couple THC Bomb seeds from Bomb seeds! Can't wait to get these strains on the go :)