strain search :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bboy!, Dec 9, 2010.

1. im looking for a few strains for my 2x2x4 tent ...

-not too big
    -low-medium smell
    -good yield

something with a heavy couchlock and something with a good uplifting high would be perfect

2. for an indica buzz, get northern lights #5 and for an energetic & happy buzz, get some C99 and you'll have a couple foolproof low odor strains, but once you experience a true sativa buzz, you might start hating what you're used to.

3. well i dont think i can squeeze the same number sativas in a 2x2x4 space like i can with indicas :D

for the C99 ill get the one from joey weed or dr greenthumb ... who sells the nl #5?

4. #4 pokernaut, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    i don't know who has the best NL#5. you need to read up on grow reports for that. as ruderalis is probably the lowest odor strain in existence and is used to make lowryder and the next generations of hybrids, you should really look into autoflowering strains. i don't know about the odor level, but imagine it low as the hindu kush based trouble maker freebies i started once weren't skunky at all, autoflowering kush strain at attitude is only 14" tall! those are around $10 a bean femmed. i bet an autoflowering NL#5 would be a real favorite with the cabinet & PC CFL grow crowd. here's some links to do homework if you're looking for not only the best NL5, but most other strains. ganjalinks - pokernaut autoflowering plants are going to be the smallest you can find. i have some flumpy's lowdown mystery freebies left and the 1 tested was not only the tiniest of up to 30 or more strains i ever popped, but might also have been the skunkiest too. i think the mystery is that it's some roadkill strain like OG kush or something! when i said sativa buzz, i was referring to C99 which looks & grows like an indica, but smells & smokes like a sativa. it really is a speacial plant i wish everyone whose been denied any kind of sativa buzz (C99 isn't trippy though, just happy & speedy) could see what they've been missing. despite her tiny stature, i really want to call C99 a sativa because of the authentic buzz. i tell you, C99 smokes more like a sativa than 75% ACTUAL (and larger) skunk #1 sativa. it has a similar euphoric buzz but skunk's couchlock level is neutral at best and it quickly leans to couchlock the more you bake where C99 is a pure energy rush you can't sit still on. that's what getting high is. getting stoned is totally getting low as far as i'm concerned. really, a good thing to do is go to every seedbank you can find online and read all of the product descriptions and follow up with questions from people whove actually tried what interests you for specifics. it might turn out that you'll think garlic bud is thest strain in the world but never imagined a bud could taste like that. (i just threw the name out, i know no specifics) there is so much variety out there you should look around to see what's the most interesting. besides an amazing array of flavors, there are a bunch of effects different strains can have in any combination including: euphoria, paranoia, the munchies, energetic, sedative, confusing, audio/visual/sensory, trippiness, hallucinations, sociability, creativity, floating, focused, detatched, anxious, & pain relief.

5. Just get your NL from Female seeds ..or Nirvana

for a real happy buzz ..Timewarp is my new go to jar..BTW.....makes for a smile every time..AND it is super easy to grow...

wharf

6. for a euphoric buzz, i bet laughing buddah isn't shabby at all. just for euphoria, C99 is my favorite strain, it's like a more grow friendly version of old school kali mist and has tons of energy besides being low odor. it doesn't go well with chilling out on tunes or movies though. it's for running marathons or house cleaning.