Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*** Strain Reviews ***

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by P O P E Y E, May 27, 2008.

1. After reading many different reviews of strains I have decided to make a thread to post your review in. Give a review of your favorite strain, name, smell, taste, type of high, etc. This will help many people in deciding which strain to use. Thx

2. were u baked when u typed this? lol

re-read your last sentence hahah

whats your smoke report?:smoking:

3. i think he was, i hate when i do that

4. Hahah...that was funny as hell when I read that to myself.

5. Hahah yah shit :smoking:

6. My favorite has gotta be that Jack Herr.

if i smoke some of that and play some cod4 or halo it turns me into a machine a swear. I tear shit up

7. Just smoked some God's Gift a couple hours ago.
    It's a cross between Grandaddy Purps and OG Kush.
    Taste is sensational.
    It smells sweet, no joke.
    The high was AWESOME. Best high I've ever felt. It's an indica, but keep you going like a sativa.

8. smoke some amnesia .. shit hot smoke smell and everything else .. best weed i treid when i was in amsterdam by far

9. name: the creeper(unoffical) price:half oz-60$ high: the high for this was very unique. it would take about 15-20 min. to set it but it would hit you like a tank. you would be blasted for a godd 2 hrs, then a nice mellow high for about 4hrs after that

10. Strain- Ak47

Look- Looks nice and full of crystals. Orange hairs. It just crumbles up very nicely.

Smell- Very very floral smell; almost smells like cherries.

Taste- Very nice smooth floral taste.

High- The high is very nice. It is a pleasent "coming up high" where it just keeps getting you gradually higher at a nice pace. I feel very uplifted when I smoke it.

11. I'll contribute. I picked up a gram of Afwreck 2 days ago. It smells great, smokes great and the high is nice.

12. Ive been getting this same no name dank for the past probably 2 months now Its cheap for the quality of the bud. Nice and fluffy nugs covered with red hairs. Its an Indica but isnt necessarily a couchlock high. 1 little bowl gets you pretty blazed. The high is very clear and not so much rushing thoughts. im gonna keep getting this cause of the price. But Sour diesel is probably my favorite strain when I can get it.

13. same here, if i smoke a bowl or whatever before playing my ps3 i turn into a fuckn freak and get in the zone!...sativa indica hybrids do well for gaming, not too muc indica to where your stuck in your seat and cant function which results in getting owned in cod4, i like the visual/trippy and heady effect of sativas when gaming or watching a movie

14. The reviews are great guys keep em coming

15. A.k.a. TrainWreck(or TW crossed with something), atleast that's what the guy I used to get "the creeper" from said it really is. Great bud, wish I could still find it, your descriptions right on. It's popular in the south.