Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Review: The Emeror's Haze (MILK & MACROS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannabidol, Sep 21, 2011.

1. THE EMPEROR'S HAZE

One of my favorite strains I have ever smoked. I just picked up a gram and a half for free for giving my buddy a ride to go grab an HP of it, right from the grower.

It smells of lemon rinds coated in sugar & spice, with the unmistakable Jack Herer taste...

...The buzz is a very, very interesting one, which is what makes this strain particularly unique

The buzz is a definite creeper, takes at least 10 minutes to feel it at all, I smoked 20 minutes ago & I'm still going higher...

...It's very beautiful and introspective, very hazy/blurry sort of sativa high, more potent than most strains.

The seeds are shipped directly from Amsterdam and it's grown locally in MA, all organic, indoor, soil grown...

The genetics are:

(Jack Herer x Ice) x (Super Lemon Haze)

[​IMG]
    [LEFT: The Emperor's Haze, RIGHT: Hawaiian Snow]

I'm in fucking love. I'm sitting under my Orchid tree in my backyard just letting the buzz wash over me

after smoking a fat bowl out of my LW 6-arm downstem HVY beaker:

[​IMG]

Haven't blazed the Hawaiian Snow yet but it smells like straight mangoes and like it will fuck me up...

2. Sounds bomb

3. Weed with these genetics is something else man. Even compared to Cali bud it's on another level. Well, some Cali bud, but obviously when youre talking about the bud in one reigon youll always be generalizing, but im baked & rambling so...........