Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

STRAIN REVIEW: Shiva Skunk Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Valient, Jun 7, 2010.

1. This is my first strain review... so, bear with me please.

I got a gram of this from a friend, who got it from a dispensary. I'm sorry i didn't take pictures before-hand, but i have taken a pic of what i have ATM, which is shown at the bottom.

The Hash Itself:

The hash is a milk-chocolate brown, and has the texture of play-dough. It is a bit crumbly(the picture is of the crumbs). It smells like when you have had some dank sitting in an unopened bag for a while, and then you open it. so, basically, very skunky. The hash is also very "pure", meaning no green at all, all the same colour. It tastes very... "hashy".

The High:

Three days ago, i smoked a small ball of this in my bong. The effects were noticeable 10-15 mins. later. This stuff gave me the strongest high i've ever had. I'm not sure what a "head or body high" is, so i will just try to explain. I was sitting on the couch, with my body feeling heavy. this is how i described it when i was high: It's like my whole body has partially melted into the couch, just leaving my brain and mind to comtemplate everything around me and that has happened to me.". In short, It was a "retarded" or "coma" high.

Overall:

I would take this over 2 grams of Orange Kush (my favorite strain). This is very good, and burns for a LONG TIME!. its pretty great, in short.

Flavour: 7/10
    High:10/10
    Price:5/10(i didn't discuss this, but my friend sold it to me for $20. he wasn;t being a douche either. just saying)

Hope you guys liked. ^-^

-Valient

Here is a pic of the "crumbs", with a strike-anywhere match for comparison.

[​IMG]

2. Ahhh I wish you'd gotten a picture before you smoked it all!
    Still, from the crumbs it looks really nice man, nothing beats hash in my book, concentrated cannabis straight from the plant? Where can you go wrong!!
    Enjoy that last little bit bro!

3. Thanks for the positive feedback! man, all of a sudden, i just feel really great, and thankful. hahaha idk why. but yeah man, ita actually going to my friend for losing his V-Card. that and a .5 ball of Afghan Kush hash. enough to get him higher then the fuckin moon.