Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Review Headband Fortune Collective

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheDaveJ420, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Ok guys we have a new pick up, 1gm of headband for $14, picked it up at fortune collective in San Jose Ca. This thing smells sweet like candy and slighly like apple! Lets take a look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the smoke:smoking: and review video gents,
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCGh_trFR1s]YouTube - Headband Fortune Collective...... San Jose Ca[/ame]

2. Dude, great job! I always love watching your videos and seeing the different strains that you get. Keep on toking my friend!

3. Nice man.

Liking your vids for sure.

Got quite a lot of medicine there too...WoW.

Very Jealous. :wave:

4. FOr sure, Will wake and bake some green crack, My fav latly for wake and bakes for sure great had high

5. Awesome man, I've been dying to try that.

6. You never know whats gonna be aching :) or maybe a mix will do. yes love the mix

7. Great review. You sound like Bill Murray in Caddyshack.

8. love your reviews man, right on the dot with the headband haha one of my favorites for sure

9. I love your videos, man. I watch them daily and they're hilarious and just real chill to watch. Please keep them up!

10. this is my favorite strain

11. #11 SIRSOG, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    HEY, Thedavej420.... did you ever make a new youtube account man....

EDIT: im a dumbass....i realized if i click on the video...it brings me right to it on youtube lol - re-subscribed....hopefully they wont close that one out

12. FOr sure man. Thanks

13. I can see why man, she treated me just right

14. You got it for sure! Thanks for chillin with me

15. Hopfully no ones mentions gophers in here ;)

16. Your going to love it, control the come down man so it donst slam you, just some free advice ;)

17. #17 SIRSOG, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    I always down my headband with a sativa to end the come down....works for me atleast....headband + a few hours + indica tho... = sleep time

18. Yep I do the same sometimes for sure

19. I think you should have a video review sticky man, you should consult a mod, maybe they can drop one in. Would be really handy in the medical section, lots of threads asking which strain for what and all....

20. sicccccckk vid dawg !