Strain Recommendations

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by n3xus210, Feb 17, 2007.

1. I am a first time grower using a DWC system with 6 total plants in 3 rubbermaid tubs. I have it all in a decent sized closet and am planning on doing scrog. The whole thing is in a decent sized closet. Any recommendations on a strain to try for this specific grow. I prefer sativa but will do either or a mix.:bongin:

2. How tall is the closet, and how tall are the tubs?

3. Cinderella 99 is a good one with a more sativa buzz but I found her to be a little finicky so maybe not the best for a first grow. If you aren't worried about super potency, NLxBig Bud has a nice long lasting buzz and is a super yielder as well. Speed Queen from Mandala is a quick finishing and very hardy plant that has a nice peppy buzz. They have some other strains that lean more sativa (Kalichakra and Satori) but I haven't tried them yet. Mandala IMHO is hands-down the best value and the breeder descriptions are much more accurate than anything else I've tried.

4. The tubs are about 1' 6" tall, the room is 7x5x6. Thanx buzb8lvr, I'm definatly gonna check those out.