strain recommendations

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Florida Boi, Apr 18, 2013.

1. like I stated I am looking for recommendations of strains that have little to no "Weed" smell or a odor that it's different.

I currently have several different strains growing one is about 2 weeks old and already dank as hell in veg stage....
    Humboldt seed organization
    "sour blueberry"

2. That sour blueberry probably has sour diesel in it which is pretty stinky in flower. Northern Lights is what you want to look for doesnt have hardly any smell I have four NL #5 3 weeks in flower now cant smell hardly a thing from them.

3. I've got a white widow from ministry of cannabis and it really doesn't have a weed smell. Smells fruity or even like a pinecone.

4. That's odd. My white widow smells like a skunk exploded right inside my stash jar.

On the other hand, my pine haze is very mild in comparison, especially the smoke scent.

5. Haha I'm doing something wrong :)

6. NL's strains already have plans on those, WW, I was at a friends house that was flowering 1 white widow and it had the whole house smelling lol shi even the couple feet outside around the house but damn that white widow is so good ;-)

but I guess it is all up in the genetics one strain of white widow may smell more than the other.

definitely looking for some fruity smells

7. WW can really stink or have no smell but damn near every breeder has their own so you never know. BOGS Bogglegum is another good strain with no smell and a 7 week flowering time. Only one place you can get the seeds though but all his strains are top notch.