Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Questions!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicKiller7, Sep 23, 2012.

1. #1 ChronicKiller7, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    Hey guys. I've been fortunate lately to pick up 3 different strains this week and wanted to know a little more about each of them. I know a little about each and know I got a really nice cut of all three. They are Fruity Pebbles, some kind of Purple, and then some Bubba Kush. Can you guys tell me whether they're indica or sativa or anything else? Thanks!

2. Hope you don mind if I piggyback on your thread but I have had northern lights and ive recently saw that there is a nl#1 and nl#5 the one i had only said nl and it was from a great seed bank.... what is what?

3. I've had Bubba. It's an Indica. I really didn't care for it, I mean, weed is weed but it's nothing special. I'm picking up some Blue Dream later so if anyone knows about that please inform me!

4. Well I'm not 100% on the indica/sativa thing but I can define toy give a review to a. Purple of those strains if that helps.
    Ima start with fruity pebbles. Man this shit is bomb, I just finished off the bag I bought and I'm already in the process of getting more. Bubba mush is just a nice head high which I think is indica. Usually pretty dense mugs.

5. [quote name='"Corrisma"']I've had Bubba. It's an Indica. I really didn't care for it, I mean, weed is weed but it's nothing special. I'm picking up some Blue Dream later so if anyone knows about that please inform me![/quote]

Blue Dream is one of my favorite sativa strains. I just had some about 2 months ago. You will enjoy

6. Blue Dream is pretty decent, I liked the bubba more