Strain Questions? Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SkImmIngdaSky, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Hello All,
    I have a question about the strain I want to grow. Due to size constrictions, I am going to grow a Indica, I think I have decided on Hindu Kush,I like a body high more than a head high, probably like 75% body 25% head,but I don't I've never experienced 100% indica. So I thought of two things:
    1.Finding a autoflower short hybrid? any suggestions? I am chosing an autoflower because this harvest will be for personal use, they don't yield as much but they grow much faster.
    2.I read somewhere that the high also depends on when you harvest depending on the cloudiness of the ambers, so if I have a 100% indica strain and harvest early for a head high(? i think) will I achieve what I wanted?
    If the any of the above arent feisable options, is there a way I can grow a hybrid and LST it to be shorter?
    Please excuse me if I used any terms wrong,lol, i am a complete noob all I have been doing is reading.
    All help will be greatly appreciated!

2. dude there are loads of hybrids that are designed to grow in confined spaces and give you a good, clear high - you just need to research them

i'd look at Arjan's Haze #3 from The Greenhouse Seed Co. for a start - it's an 80% sativa that grows to only 3 or 4 foot in 2 gallon containers and it has a very clear, uplifting high - it's a Haze so it will take 70 days to finish but it also yields so it's worth the wait

good luck with your strain hunting :smoke: