Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain odor and smoke smell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by l.xgv.n, Jan 7, 2017.

1. What's up guys, new to grass city forums, but a kinda experienced toker. Anyways; if I get a low odor strain, will the smoke still smell strong? Does the smoke always have the same level of smell whether or not the bud smells loud?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The smell comes from the burnt vegetable matter.

You can vape to reduce smell.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Smoking is always going to produce a pungent odor. Take a piece of paper, sniff it. Smells like nothing right? Now light it on fire. It now smells quite a bit. Not as much as bud would but it's really the fact that you are burning things that causes most of the smell. As suggested above me vaping will bring the smell way down. I also hear dabbing smells a lot less if you're into bho.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nah, when I dab it smells a lot.

5. Most people I've heard have said it doesn't really smell like weed though

6. Yeah it's not the same smell, but you'll know it's cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  7. In my experiences, dabbing has produced a much less pungent, less noticeable (as cannabis) smell.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk