Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain name vs "Loud"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCkickinit, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Am I the only one who fucking hates how undescriptive that word is?

I have walked away from 2 of my dealers because of that word. I would much rather smoke something that has a name.

And I know someones going to say " they could just be naming any bud with some random brand name strain." So far all the strains I have gotten have had legit names with accurate descriptions.

2. lol at the fact that people get butthurt over a 4 letter word

3. I can guarantee that you're white, I'm right aren't I? ;)

4. [quote name='"KushNMusic"']I can guarantee that you're white, I'm right aren't I? ;)[/quote]

^^^ Compliment. Lol my dealers aren't fags who say they're shit is loud

5. Out of all the terms people use loud has to be the one that makes the most sense. Kush? That's stupid. Kush doesn't mean good weed, it's a strain. How about dro or fire or whatever the fuck else they say? Dank is the best, but loud means it's dank as hell. If it's loud it smells. Get it? Like the smell is loud?

6. Im black..so yeah
    I hate the word personally because I live in DC so thats all you hear describing their weed not the hairs, crystals, color just that word.

7. Lol I can hear it now:

"*****, this shit right here! This shit right here! Thos shit right here is LOUD!"
    "What does that mean?"
    "I dunno, the guy I got it from told me to say that.."

8. maybe you should find some older and more experienced dealers, or just learn to judge it yourself, or just stop bitchin and smoke the damn weed

9. #9 xlxlxlxlxlx, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    Unless you're growing dank from a proven seed bank, you don't know what you're getting. Unless I'm buying from the source (grower), then I could give two shits about what they call it. You're likely not getting the real strain otherwise. So at that point, I base everything on looks, smell and touch. Also....I hear the term "loud" all the time. Doesn't bother me, it seems to be common in the south.

10. Yeah not many dealers know their strains. Almost everyone I know just calls it "good". But not like saying i have good weed. It's just "I have good"

11. Loud is a ghetto term

12. #12 Xysephen, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    Its not that I get butt hurt or upset, it just doesnt make sense to say "loud" when refering to good quality cannabis. When I hear Dank it always make me think of amazing bud. When I hear loud; good quality cannabis is the last thing i think about. It just doesnt work.

13. If your dealer calls weed "Loud", He's a highschool "dealer", or an asshole, probably both.

14. I'd rather hear Dank, Doja, or KGB(Kind/Killer green bud) if the dude doesn't know what the name is than buy off someone who uses the word "Loud".
    THANK GOD I LIVE WHERE EVERYONE KNOW'S ABOUT WEED