Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain name help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chookie, Nov 15, 2010.

1. So my mom went to pick up some sour diesel from a dispensary and apparently they were out of it, but the girl gave her something else that has sour diesel in it. On the bag she drew a triangle followed by "diesel." I can post pics tomorrow if you want, but does anyone know what this strain is? I tried looking it up but can't find anything on it.

2. Breeders mix Sour D with all kinds of different strains.

3. Bermuda Bud/Diesel WOULD be the name I would give to it lol.

Win.

On topic, most growers make the names up for weed anyways.
    I could have a gram of something that smells fruity and call it Pineapple Express just so it can get sold, but in reality it is something totally different.

4. Delta Diesel?

5. Not really sure could just be the girl at the dispensary was stoned and drew a triangle on your bag haha

6. lol on medication a triangle is a symbol to mean this medication will imapre your judgement and slow you down, which i DOUBT is why they added it, but its funny as hell, it could be a tripple diesel blend (triangle can symbolize 3) could be something having to do with gods gift perhaps as the triangle also can be a symbol for a god or diety... delta.... do idea why tho..... could just be there cause they can... maybe its how they label indica/sativas.... who knows man... there are all sorts of markings on some of the labels from dispensaries i have gone to meaning so many different things...

did you get an 8th...could be a symbol for a slice... like slice of pizza usually being 1/8th of the pizza

7. Triple Diesel, that plant crossed with itself would still be a pure sour diesel strain.
    Maybe Triad Diesel