Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain - Killa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420stoned666, Jan 8, 2014.

1. A little present I got from a friend today. It is called killa, and that nug is like .3, which isn't much, but you don't even need that much to get blazed.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Nice tree man. Im bout to pick up some white widow Sent from my SCH-R730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. looks go0d, u from the south by any chance ? callin it killa alota ppl call it that down here, refer to dank weed as " killa!"

4. [quote name="wizzardboi" post="19304211" timestamp="1389220498"]looks go0d, u from the south by any chance ? callin it killa alota ppl call it that down here, refer to dank weed as " killa!"[/quote]No I am not. I get the actual strain names usually, unfortunately there is no telling if killa is the actual name of the strain... but that's what I was told. And it is an old lady that gave it to me, not a hoodlum, I doubt she would call it killa unless it were truly the name haha.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app