Strain info

Discussion in 'General' started by Jab0420, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Hello friends! I'm looking for some info on a strain I just picked up. It's called (lemon cherry pie) I have tried searching a little bit on the web and I have not come up with anything. I was just wondering if anybody's ever heard of the strain that can give me some info on it.

2. I had a quick look too.
    Cherry pie, but no LEMON cherry pie.
    Could be that someone's mixed like lemon haze (or lemon whatever) with cherry pie in the breeding.
    Or
    Could be someone's talking shit?
    Hard to tell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Theres cherry pie.....lemon pie....key lime pie

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hon, dealers and growers often just slap a fancy name on whatever "no-name" cannabis they have. As it stands, the "Lemon Cherry Pie" you get at one dispensary (or neighborhood dealer) may have absolutely nothing in common with the "Lemon Cherry Pie" you get at another dispensary (or dealer)!

Until we have full legalization with standardized cultivars (strains), this practice will continue.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the feedback! For the most part my guys pretty good on strains however every once in a while he'll have one I can't track down on the web.

I just got back in the Cannabis game with in the past 8 years and I'm still learning new stuff everyday. It's definitely come a long way since I was a teenager.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #8 Vee, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021

Indeed should you recall the fall of the american hemp industry during the 20's-and 30's
    farmers were crossing their euro hemp strains with the Asian variety ...and getting nowhere= fast

only Dupont came to the rescue 1936 -1939 with NYLON(New York and London) the first of the plastic types
    due to the poor quality of north amercian rope at the time, much needed by the US navy for the forthcoming war with Germany
    and what comes around goes around ...seemingly with the Drug variety of hemp too
    back yarders, teens and thieves crossing strains to exploit the noob or misinformed

and we may wonder why there's very little being released by breeders these days ..lol

cheers

unless you got a lot of cash buy only strains that are mentioned on Leafly or Seedfinder ...IMO

• Like Like x 1