Strain info...? Ultimate !?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheChunkFunk, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I received a seed order a while back and got some freebies......one was simply labled ( Ultimate ).....anyone know anything of this strain ? Or another which was labled only as " ( critical ).. ?

2. 'Dutch passion' does the ultimate,its a autoflower with potentialy huge yields,ive done there think different autos and they were huge and done a load of normal strains i always get a huge yield of dutch passion.

3. Oh man....thats unfortunate......are there no feminized strains ? I cant run an auto as i run 4 different plants that all goninto flower at the same time in the same cabinet....guess that means im scrappin that one...lol. thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where do you veg at?

5. Two large 6 foot custum cabinets...side by side....veg on left .....flower on right. Both have 2 levels and 2 plants per lvl.

6. Grow your auto in one of veg spots?
    Or you can send her to me, I'll do her justice ;)

7. lol....non legal state and no odor control on veg lol....perpetual system i always have veg and flower fully occupied.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats cool, off topic slightly how much do you pull out of your cabinets a month? I've always been amazed by cabinet grows.

9. Im 100 percent a newb for indoors but admittedly had help from a friend online who grows medicinal weed for the state of michigan.....my first grow ....4 different plants....white widow....pineapple chunk.....LSD...Nightshade....i pulled just over 4 ounces even with an early harvest ( too aggressive with nutes on the clones i took from the first batch...needed the flower cabinet bad and was too inexperienced to risk not knowing the stretching habbits of my strains yet lol ).....the next batch however....the clones....wow....almost 6 ounces !......not bad for 35 bucks a month electricity lol......that pineapple is goddly if u get the right pheno....excellent Dense buds even under my fluorescents....Amazing. the second batch i think was better due to a better understanding of the scrog technique as well as using more organic molasses and Bloom booster.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Important to note.....this is every 2 months

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's awesome! Keep up the hard work! Got any harvest pics?

12. Ive just checked online its a "photoperiod" i thouggt it was a auto,i apologise....looks like a good strain the reviews are awesome for the ultimate and d.p say its 1 of there biggest yielders.

14. Oh man.....excellent to hear, i appreciate your checking into the matter as i would have hated to give it up.....shes a nice looking little lady lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks :)...No pics just yet..but im 4 weeks into flower on a Barneys farm LSD in a 2 gallon smartpot.....and 2 additional 1 gallon smartpots each containing a Barneys pineapple chunk....i plan to start taking progression pics though and hope to start posting soon. Pineapple looks Amazing though....very consistent performer and just covered in triches already by week 4.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Very cool I just picked up a 5 pack of pineapple chunk and a 10 pack of lsd gonna pop them all and hope to find some keepers. How long have you been running those strains?

17. Think i might order a few ultimate beans myself,theres some growers saying its the biggest buds theyve ever had.
    they do look huge proper chunky phat nugs on the pics,bit of a grapefruit flavour it says 50/50indica/sativa
    8-10 wk flower
    60-75cm height
    I tried to upload the link but im useless on a computer.

Attached Files:

18. No worries lol....that does sound pretty nice actually, im doing some research as well. About ready to add a white widow and a durban poison before long....also vegging an interesting strain called The Black....

19. Ive done black domina a while back now that was a intresting strain dunno if thats any relation? ive got a free bean here of attitude called double black by g-13 seeds it sounds good its b.domina xb.domina.
    Ive got a flowering tent with 20xpineaplle ex,1xamnesia lemon,1xskywalker kush,1xgreen crack,2xarjans haze.
    ive done The green crack a few times got cuttings off her,sent a few out to me pal on here, its a wiked strain,its a skunk#1 but the u.s roadkill version not the sweet dutch 1.
    Id put it in my top 3 strains ever.:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yes i believe its related to black domina.....not 100 % though. I had a bean of green crack butnshe refused to shell-off and was severely stunted....will have to order more next time, i plan to get some barneys Blue Cheese.....had some DJ Shorts blueberry about 15 yrs ago and have been chasin that taste ever since lol.....hard to find legit dj short bluenerry beans.

• Like Like x 1