Strain Identification

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KushKid101, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hi all, new to this site. Need some help identifying an Auto I've grown outside. It's currently in the early stages of flowering. :) smells sweet, sugary and a bit sour. :)

2. #2 240sxLover, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    It's most definitely outdooracious-bubblicious-autocous!

3. That's sweet and sour diesel. I can tell by the way you describe it.

4. Cheers guys. I'll post a pic of it for you guys just don't know how? Any ideas?

Plus! I've already started growing a Hawiian Skunk Haze 1, which is apparently pretty mysterious..

5. Strain cant be determined with any certainty from a description or photo. If you do not know its genetic origin, anything else is just a wild ass guess. Drawing strain names from a hat would be just as likely to be correct. That is the reason threads such as this more often than not get filled with sarcastic responses.

6. The auto that's just began flowering is only about, 15-25cm tall. It's partly ruderalis obviously, and when I smoked it 5-6 months ago, it had a orange like hairs, with just your standard green kush. Lucky enough I found the seed in one of the buds :) then just whacked it in some soil.
    However, the Hawaiian is from herbies and is going strong, no deficiencies and starting its 3rd set of leaves. Still in that seedling/early vegarive stage. Should be interesting. All are outdoors. Any ideas, or help, or questions I'm open :) this is my first grow ever, and I'm really proud of it.

7. And righto Doc-J. Just looking for some advice or something? Maybe a hand to learn the ropes in this site.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411536460.568374.jpg

There's the "unknown strain"

Might just name it myself ai? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol they are playing tf outta u btw... U cant ID a strain like that. Haha! Just so u know

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!
    Lol they are playing tf outta u btw... U cant ID a strain like that. Haha! Just so u know

Lol they are playing tf outta u btw... U cant ID a strain like that. Haha! Just so u know

10. Gotta start somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum