Strain Hunters

Discussion in 'General' started by tflga, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Quite possible the coolest video I've watched recently. I'd love to hop on board with these guys and go camp out and find ganja

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFiucWKo-8&feature=related]YouTube - Strain Hunters India Expedition (FULL HD MOVIE)[/ame]

2. Galeno is the man. "He chose to live out here...to forget this new fucking world."

fuck yea. LIVE GREEN, fuck civilization and urban environments, urban revolution, revert back to nature, hell yes

3. The first time I saw SH was yesterday. Someone here posted it

4. That was awesome.

5. #5 tflga, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
    I feel the same way guys! 100%!!

So good man. And right, galeno. What a wise man, up on a mountain, fucking fairy tail. I would do that once I graduated school, if only I knew how.

so real, that place..himalayas, love to go there one day and backpack around like they do, go rub some charas ya? haha

edit: at 13:15, what is the instrument that plays when they're walking up the hill after galenos house? It plays in a few other scenes in the video as well. it just sound so tranquil, it would be cool to find a modern artist who plays it

6. Bump for this awesome video, more people need to watch this and get involved

7. Fuck that. Fuck Arjan and Franco. They are elitist idiots that are only out to make a quick buck. They even used popular California strain names on random buds to sell. They act like they have the best buds, when in reality greenhouse strains aren't all they're cracked up to be. I saw one of the strain hunter videos and Arjan was telling the African locals that he will make their bud better. In reality Arjan is taking their bud and acting like he is the creator of it. Shantibaba bred the original strains greenhouse had, and when he left Arjan acted like he was responsible for creating all the strains.:mad:

8. #8 tflga, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    I definitely have to disagree with you...

They take those genetics and make something amazing out it of, and im sure in the process they learn more things about the strain. I also didnt sense the "Arjan is taking their bud and acting like he is the creator of it", either.. They're all just in india..looking for ganja..

edit: and to be honest dude, who gives a flying rip on how the people act in the video, they're doing a good thing for the world, they're part of the movement to make cannabis a legal and attainable aspect of life in the future..