Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain Help/New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROOReos, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Alright, so I've recently switched dealers. My new one is sort of my friend. He puts stickers on his bags to identify which strain they are, and he usually has 5+ strains.

The question is, do you think he's bullshitting or do you really think that he has five strains?

Okay, that wasn't really the question.

He sold me some supposed bubba kush. It had a somewhat sweet smell, but not overpowering or anything, almost with a hint of bubble gum. Is this typical of legit bubba kush, or is he most likely lying about strain names?

2. if hes sort of your friend, why dont you just ask him if hes bullshitting.

straight from the whorses mouth.

3. pics of the stickers

4. Highly doubt it unless he's buying from a grower its unlikely he will ever know what strain he's getting with a few exceptions such as sour d. (easy to tell)

5. old trick

unless you grow your own there's no way to tell, how is the high? If you like it, then buy it.

6. lol awesome freudian slip :p

7. No one's really answering my question.

Does the scent of the "bubba kush" sound accurate?

8. Cop 5 different .5s from him and compare them

You will know if he's bullshitting or not.