Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain for Nausea; Chronic pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jupiter757, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Which strain, preferably sativa or sativa dominant, is good for nausea and stomach pains?

And im also looking for a strain good for chronic severe pain.

If there is one strain that covers both, it would be great, although I doubt it.

Ill be growing the strain myself outdoors, 37N latitude.

Thanks in advance!

2. Thanks for the site, ill +rep you when I get a chance (I'm on my phone). I'm looking at Voodoo, it sounds exactly like what I'm looking for, have you ever tried it\grown it?

3. I haven't tried that one personally (I go for Pain & Anxiety/Stress relieving strains more often), but it definitely looks like it could be a winner for you. Check out the Cultivation section to see if anyone's grown Voodoo there.

4. I have severe nausea problems and migraines and Sour Diesel is one of my favorite strains. It's great for both issues and it's just a great high. No burn out, no dizziness, just happy and pain free..

5. [FONT=&quot]I started coming my knees had been hurting constantly for nearly a year. I couldn't walk up and down the stairs and getting up from a sitting position was VERY painful. After just one month I am able to get up and down with almost no pain and I am able to go up and down stairs with very little pain. They are still treating me and I am very happy with my progress. [/FONT]piedmont sc chiropractors[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

6. I haven't had a ton of experience, but sour diesel made me forget I had a back, which considering most days I lay down on the floor for a couple of hours because of back pain is pretty awesome.

7. Thanks a lot for the replies everyone.

8. Only strain that has taken pain away for me is NL#5

9. like lots have said, SOUR D is my favorite for nausea relief, though lately MMJ hasnt even been touching my nausea :(