Strain for Fibromyalgia pain relief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by coloradosunrise, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Not sure where to post this, but I have a new patient that suffers from severe pain from Fibromyalgia, athritis, and some type of bone density disorder. She buys from the dispensaries, gives them her liscence to grow, but I know she is being cheated when she says "their stuff helps".

I am a firm believer in cannabis and its wonderful properties. I understand the basics on CBD and CBN as pain relievers. So to start I need to find strains that are the best for treating such pain, then I intend on growing them to their full potential. Not just to get baked, but to help her like I know a MMJ caregiver can. Anybody got any experience or suggestions on strains and techniques for helping me...help her?

Thanks alot guys.

ColoradoSunrise

2. Hi, incase you don't get the response you might ordinarily get, it's because most of us strain chasers try lots of things, not just grow that one weed for meds.
    We have a very special sub forum for people that need 'meds' more than 'high', it's here
    Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications - Grasscity.com Forums
    There are many stickies and much Medical assist from other pt's on what strain to buy. Meanwhile look here and there for CBD rich strains.

As for actual growing, the Organic section has a lot of stickies on how to grow without the bottles many people use, in organic soil made at home.

3. Hi I have Fibro and for me these are the strains that help, Chocolope, Jack Herer, UK Cheese (also helps with Migraines), Special Kush, PermaFrost, Master Kush, FlowerBomb. The best for all symptom relief and energy too was a hash - Sharkberry Cream (Great White Shark & Blueberry mix) by Green House Seeds. Strains that didn't work and made worse were Blue Cheese, Holy Grail, Diamond Girl, LA Confidential. Hope this helps :)