Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain called Death Star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dkrider34, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Death Star is one of the most potent buds ever made. It also goes by another name called Biodiesal. It is 50% sativa and 50% indica, because it is a cross of Sensa Star (Indica) and Sour Diesal (Sativa).

2. Death Star and Biodiesal may both be sour d x sensi star, but they are by no means the same strain.

3. You have to actually "attach" the pictures bud

4. they must get this bud on the market because i have been hearing a lot of hype on this on strain...im just wanting my turn to try it...

5. They were working last night I will have to put them up in a bit :(

6. They should work this time.

Death Star tops

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Just smoked some of this two hours ago. It was from the Cleveland area, but was homegrown in Kent. :D

8. You're right the bio-diesel of colorado is waaaaay better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. get his immediately. been a daily smoker of dank for a year so i have a pretty good tolerance and got my hands on a bit of this and i took 2 hits out of a bowl and was BLOWN. smoked a whole bowl and was gone. best weed i've ever had hands down

10. Yeah I woke up stoned from Death Star! Shit was fucking great!:smoke:

11. lol . .

12. Just got done with this little battle station and the high was great. I will say that it smells pretty strong so you should take caution with that. You could smell it from the second floor of the house from the basement. It's a great change from the crap I have been getting.

13. Definitely a great Ohio strain. Its huge down in Athens. One of my favs for sure. Another good one is Meigs Gold if you can still find it. Rumor is the grower died (brought it back from Vietnam) and the strain died with him, but we still find people selling Meigs County's superior weed now and again. So few cops there to bust people, so it is essentially the county crop. Really similar to DeathStar's effect imo though.

14. Attached Files:

15. nothing but awesome comes from Colorado, i've come to that conclusion

16. Purple Kush x GDP, correct me if i am wrong

17. For Death Star??

It's Sour Diesel x Sensi Star.

18. Haze1, I totally agree :smoke:

19. Ahh the death star lol. Now this shit is intense, it is sour d x sensi star and it is EXTREMELY potent. Here's a batch i had a couple months back

[​IMG]

20. #100 MrLiquid, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    DeathStar and Dumpster are some of the best bud I've ever had!!!! Ohio rep!!! O-H-....