Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain called Death Star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dkrider34, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Oh and we forgot to give props to all of our old OHIO kids Keep up the good work and when it comes to growing herb nothing says it better then OHIO GROWN!!!!

2. ill be at the quarry on sunday or monday~ i wanna get an organic mechanic shirt!!!! im from ohio too!!!! maybe burn one if i run into you guys? will you be there selling shirts? i also love deathstar! let me know when you get those seeds out w/ cali connection!

3. i need that deathstar OG in my garden fucking asap!!!!!

4. The nerd in me is intrigued.

5. i live in the 330 and got an eighth of deathstar about 2 months ago. i will say it is the best stuff ive ever smoked. wish i would have gotten the ounce i was originally gonna get!!! i have 1 bud left of it i kept for a special occasion. i will say that if i ever here of it around again i will drain my bank account and buy what i can! great stuff! way to go team death star!! great weed!:hello:

6. Yeah, I've been getting a ton of death star and dumpster lately. The deathstar is super sativa, real dank. Probably my favorite strand yet.

7. im from toledo, ohio. i havent personally tried it, but i know a few friend that had it recently and they told me it was some of the best weed they ever had. you better pick some up :smoke:

8. I'm from nw ohio and I know people who have smoked it and they all say it is really really good.

9. I live in Columbus,OH and my dude grows it, and he has been smoking for 17 years and he said this was the best shit he has ever had, and its true, the THC in this special dank is AMAZING!and its named death star because the planet in star wars (the original death star) destroys a planet in one hit (so in one hit it will fuck you up:D)...and because the plant itself grows a lot of single big buds,so the plant looks like a lot of small planets surrounding one big one (the sun),looks like the solar system ha ha,here its $50 an eighth:mad:!now that's good shit!:Dbut i dont know why its not a strain its self sense its that good:confused:

10. Read about it in high times, Originated in the midwest grown indoors.

11. sour diesel x sensi star i think
    cant go wrong with that pair

12. I just got a deathstar cutting from a good buddy :D Central OH

13. You are a lucky man. I would do about anything for a legit deathstar cutting.

14. I have been searching for DS or chem4 for 2 years now - the grow shops are the best place to meet people.

15. jedi death star bud is from b.c. seeds mang all good its legit and very potent ive had it b4:smoke:

16. Hey.. "mang....."

Death Star is from Columbus OHIO. Sour Diesel x Sensi Star

Its the one, the only, the true.

You're now informed.

17. i think BC's is called dark star and is the same cross but not the super phenom that's known as death star i have the real death star it's clone only and team death star is working on some legit fem seed's but as far as i know it's still clone only

18. hey everyone just came across this looking for more info on deathstar because it is one of my favorites. heres a quick picture i took with my phone. this stuff is amazing got it up in toledo. hope the image turns out ok it looks better on my phone screen compared to when i emailed it. :smoke:

deathstar.jpg