Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain called Death Star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dkrider34, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Yeah there's a good article on Deathstar in High Times February issue (out now).

2. I'm from PA near the burgh and yes iv had that shit before it is truely superb herb. i only comes across it once every year or two though. i'm pretty sure its a local strain

3. Death Star is a strain that comes from Jedi Knight Growers

4. My bro talked about how he got a hold of that. He was trying to describe how it felt like he heard people through his chin or some shit like that.

5. Actually. I was reading hightimes today and there was an article of a grower with his plants named death star. he had a lightsaber so maybe its some Starwars shit?

6. I got some of that. Love it. Got it from c-bus as well. Shit is the smelliest bud I've ever smelled. Got pinched with a cut of it, and all the cops said it was the smelliest they ever smelled either! lol, it sucked being arrested and all, but it was kind of kick ass to hear my bud was the dankest the police had ever found (or at least the smelliest). Hells yeah. I had that shit in a sandwich bag in my trunk and the cop still smelled it as soon as he pulled me over

7. i have a friend who lives out in ohio and has a steady connect of deathstar, he says the strain originated out there

8. ACTUALLY...
    Deathstar is derrived from the original strain called STAR. Where other strains such as Superstar, Hempstar, K-star (KushxStar), including deathstar, are derrived from. Which is why they all end in star.

9. deathstar goes around ohio commercially a lot there used to be "ohio fog" and some dumpster but its nothing great so what if it comes from here(ohio) i could breed many strains that would surpass this.

10. read that high times article last week, if that's legit than you have a very decent connect my friend, they say not too many people are allowed to grow that shit..:cool:

11. Heard of it as well, friend of mine asked me about it. As far as I am reading, it's a good strain, but then again, aren't all seeds that are "chron" and have "names" good? :p Anyway, that's my two cents, all strains are good imo as long as they're crystally and have lots of hairs! :D

12. i was reading bout this in high times too. looks pretty killer and sounds like something i definitely wanna get ahold of. if i were to say drive to columbus OH, how hard is it to find? same with dumpster i love that strain

666 post!

13. Yep, the breeder claims it to be even better than diesel. I want to fuckin try it!!!

14. Supposed to be some good shit man, do try to get ur hands on some

15. its good stuff but small yield

16. Nicely put sir! Nicely fucking put!

17. Before you smoke it, do you have to disable the shield at the base on the forest moon of Endor?

18. [​IMG]

19. which month?

20. Its the cover story of the feb. issue.