Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain and Price help? (Sour Grape)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valdor, May 22, 2010.

1. So I'm planning on buying 14 grams of weed from my dealer, and he said that I could either get..

A: The normal stuff I get for $140, and this stuff is pretty nice and I only use about .2g to get insanely baked (Very light weight)

B: Some Sour Grape (If anybody has experience please post) for $200, and he said this stuff was vastly better than the normal...

Usually for normals I get Caramel Mendo, and if anybody has tried that they know how good it is. So please help me out, because I can't find any extra information on Sour Grape and I wouldn't want to spend $60 more if it isn't insanely superior.