Strain advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greenhead420, Mar 25, 2016.

1. If you were going to be growing inside for the first time but have outdoor experience, which one of the following strains would you grow first?

Genofarm-farm cheese
    Emerald triangle-blackberry og
    Barney's farm-amnesia lemon
    Dna-white Walker kush
    Misty kush
    Dutch passion-Frisian dew
    Cali connection-green crack

• Like Like x 1
  2. Out of....
    Genofarm-farm cheese
    Emerald triangle-blackberry og
    Dna-white Walker kush
    Dutch passion-Frisian dew

My favorites are...
    Dutch Passion Frisian Dew, Super Skunk and Purple Star were meant for each other, one of the best stress relievers ever made, and she is so darn yummy!
    Dna Genetics White Walker Kush, White Widow and Skywalker, insane, so much pretty white snow falls on them buds, and it's insanely uplifting and wonderfully relaxing all in one, it's simply one of the best, period!

Both of my favorites grow really well indoors and they both produce way above average yields without much effort too!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Id pick green crack outta the list you listed. But in my opinion it's a pretty random list.

4. Thanks for the input. I know it's random but that's what I was going for. I want to try different things to see what I like. I'm looking forward to Frisian dew but I heard it was meant for outdoors. I was thinking It would do well scrog'd. Also looking forward to the farm cheese even tho I can't find anyone that has tried it

5. Hell yea, that's the attitude. I did shit when I first started growin that people were sayin 'what the fuck you doin boy?'. Give it your best shot and post some pics.

• Like Like x 1
  6. And that shit came out dank BTW

• Like Like x 1