Straightened PH out. But still am figuring out very last issue.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Deezenutz420, Jun 24, 2019.

1. The last issue is will this straighten out over time I now use distilled water for my plants but this is concerning me still will this eventually straighten out? The hairs are from cotton balls flying around from trees. But isnt that much clawing a sign of a pest? 1561329508158.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Also I'll state I added nutes to them like 4 days ago and the dosage from bottle which probably caused this and burns on the leaves as as to the photo on the right it got worse ? View attachment 2635596 1561329508158.jpg

3. I think you nailed the PH. Pot (like Tomatoes) like slighly acidic PH. 6.x. Like 6.3 or so. No more nutes. Just water. You can use tap water, BUT, leave it standing overnight so the chlorine evaps out b4 you use it. Distilled water is fine. Maintain a ph of 6-7 (6.3- 6.5ish better) and you should be good. Those plants can be saved. The leafs dropping like that is prob from the nuts and out of wack PH. Give it time. Don't over water it (however a flush with distilled water prob a good idea to just get extra nutes out). Watch the PH. Don't let it dry out. Don't over water it. Should only have to water maybe every other day or so.

4. Yep that's what I been doing. I dont wanna do tap water anymore. It really fucked my plants up the water is so alkaline it's not good. But I topped 2 of the bad ones which are these the next 2 I topped the black pot one I did correct I think and the other 1 I fucked up bad prob have to kill it. Lol View attachment 2635647 1561288598292.jpg 1561329546948.jpg received_2348763538698104.jpeg received_2348763538698104.jpeg

5. I topped it down cause idk why 1561329607658.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You are your problem. You are expecting to much to fast from dirt and it ain't gonna happen. And don't over water either, wait till the pot get light then water until you have a run off. And feel the weight, wait again, if they wilt a small bit you waited a bit to long, but better to be dry than drown.
    Like you last postings, it was PH if I remember correctly.
    Now you are cutting off their heads, stop that. Wait till they are 10 inches or so with a few limbs coming out and don't pull no leaves yet.
    Ye dirt has some nutes in it if it's some kinda potting soil so wait a bit for nutes, say till they are 6 inches.
    Then feed at say around 200 PPM's with your PH set to 6.5 like in the chart I posted for you, I think.

7. I am a noobie to the sport but have come to the same conclusion as a lot of growers. It is a weed and a very substantial and forgiving weed. I germinate, fill a 5 gallon bucket with canvas, gravel and potting soil. I then move the seed into the bucket with a small amount of new growth soil around the seed to allow little or no pressure on the newly developing roots. The grow room is a small closet that will hold 2 buckets sitting in 2 black plastic mud trays and a 450W led grow light. The last 2 plants were just harvested and returned 109 grams of top quality leaf & bud. Regular water and a little high N fertilizer if the leaves start to yellow and away they go. Do not over think it and a small number of plants will provide enough volume for your needs. Commercial growing where ROI is important is an entirely different animal.

8. You are over doing it. Ph is something that should be variable between 6.5 & 7.5. Ph is not something that should be finite. It all depends on the quality of you water and if you are using city water then you have to let that water sit for a while for the chlorine to evaporate. If you are using Happy Frog or Ocean Forest, there is no need to add ANY nutrients for a least 30-40 days. I don't recommend Ocean Forest for young plants. IMHO it is too hot! I prefer Happy Frog to start. I don't even transplant until the young ones are at least 6"-8". There is no need to reinvent the wheel. Or expect something too quickly. Good. luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thank you sir. It's just sad when you put alot of effort into something for all them to fail.so I'm glad I caught the water issue so now on I'll be testing my water for it had high alkaline in it very high its sorta unsafe haha

10. If you went organic and just leave it the hell alone to do its thing, you could throw that ph junk and bottled nute crap in the garbage. You would be better off in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah let nature do what it was intended to do. Just hate failing lol..

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's definitely a learning curve, but it's a good learning experience as well. My recommendation to you is Research, Research, Research, Research. The more information the better. This forum is a great resource. There is a lot of good information here on growing. Use the search feature and read past threads. Good Luck!

13. That's all I been doing but I just hate all these different ways when the set up I got is cheap and guarantee lol

14. On the plus side the plant I majorly topped is growing new growth lol received_385207115466853.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hope at least one lives so u can celebrate a harvest. Good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I got9 going only 3 are doing this. They turned around alot so far with the distilled water