Straightedge fun, ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Jan 15, 2011.

1. So whos Chris Charrete?

2. If minor chiding is a massive insult to you because of your ideologies, then that's your problem, not mine. I don't care if it's political beliefs, religious doctrine, or this SXE crap; if you can't take a joke then don't be in my presence, because I like to joke around. People are too sensitive these days.

I doubt it, but okay.

3. oh...wow....

see around these her parts straight edge kids are the shitstain of society. no one likes them. they're numbers are weak. and half the dudes are bi. just sayin...

but if i were to stumble onto some straight edge shit talkin fuck pretty much anywhere, well....he'll understand what real "pain" is

(edit) fuck me man, just realized im a straight edge doucher! (ix - xi) FUCK!

4. I hate straight edge kids there such fucking froot loops. But also moshing is gay. I'm glad there isn't any good rock music to see because as soon as one of those testosterone laden fags started pushing then the rest of them do. It's like i came to see the band not fat sweaty dudes swinging their arms like windmills. I'll only go to reggae and rap shows now but if there was good rock to see i wouldn't want to deal with those fucking tards.

5. yeah...thats not what a mosh pit originally was.........

what it came from is hard to explain to anyone who has never experienced it.... it would be like trying to explain to someone who has never smoked ...what being high is like....you may get some idea.....but you wont ever actually understand till you are right there.....then you think...oh shit! this is what they meant!

i love the pit!

i really cant count the number of times i have been standing in the middle of the pit with noone on their feet for at least 8 ft in any direction with my hands in the air screaming at the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!
    yes!

there is no feeling like that!

btw-
    people who like to do the whole windmill thing...are the first ones im knocking down!

6. I've been in awesome pits before. Maybe not like original pits but not like the shitty ones where it's just a bunch of kids beating each other up

7. Wow michigan straight-edge kids must not be as bad as others. I was at hardcore shows like every other night throughout high school and moshed it up, but none of those "look at my bangs!" douches ever fucked with me and it's not like I'm intimidating.

8. wow that statement makes me wonder if i am old?
    i dont feel old?

my first mosh pit was 22years ago.......

9. Hahahahaha, she called you a douche canoe...

10. #51 jamesh, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    You're old as fuck.

11. #52 dirtydingusus, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011

still knock you down in the pit!;)
    and it still takes teenagers to keep up with me...so
    i really dont feel old.....

lmfao!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:(lots of laughing smileys for caveman)[​IMG]