Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Straight tube bongs vs.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys, which is better overall? A straight tube bong with some percs, or something like this?

Black Leaf - "Smoke Shower" Micro Circ Straight - Grasscity.com

I consider that a bong/bubbler hybrid. I have never had one of those. My medicali tube ripped, until the pigs took it. So i'm looking for another piece. Either a tube/beaker, or a model a long the lines in the link,

2. I'm not sure but that looks pretty nice.

3. All preference!

I like straight tubes no percs none of that fancy crap.

4. that particular bubbler had a lot of problems early on, a lot of people received broken or faulty pieces. i would go with a bong just to be sure.

5. This is an awesome bong! :smoke::bongin:

Attached Files:

6. Starting to like straight tubes more recently because they have less drag I think and clear smoother/faster.