Straight pride parade

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Straight Pride Parade: Dueling protests break out in Boston today - CBS News

According to CBS Boston, hundreds of counter-demonstrators have already gathered at City Hall. At least two people were arrested along the parade route just as it started, but it's not yet clear whether they were parade participants or protesters.

---

The battle of the parades. These people have way too much time on their hands.

I'm just wondering why would anyone protest this parade? So straight people no longer allowed to participate in a parade?
    Although that said, parades are kinda gay by definition...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cities have gone mad, too many people.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The straight pride parade probably has something to do with religion, and the media is trying to create fake news. I'd be surprised if two dozen people show up to march.

4. Not another parade. I hate parades.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think a straight pride parade is a great idea. :) but I also think that with both parades and the whole equality thing is just makeing things more separate.

6. Sounds like the people against it aren't fans of equality

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You can be proud of whatever you are as long as you're not straight or white in today's world....absolute bullshit

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Preach!!!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. We take pride in our accomplishments. Being gay isn't an accomplishment, the accomplishment is having the courage to let others know you are gay and that courage is something to be proud about. Letting others know you're straight doesn't take courage so a straight pride parade is a silly idea.

Gay pride parades are also silly, not the pride part but the way sexuality is flaunted at these parades is silly. People should shut the fuck up about their sexual orientation, who cares anyway.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Letting people know you're gay doesn't take courage in 2019. "It's almost cool to be a gay guy now" - Patrice O'neal, 10 years ago. If anything it just gives you a free victim card which is like having an ace in your hand at any given time nowadays. Both parades are stupid.

• Like Like x 5
  11. About time, maybe now both parties will realize what am absolute waste of time these gay pride and straight pride truly is.

Go help the homeless or work on self growth, not occupying time and effort in such subjective acts.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. They won't...that would be bringing people together!! The GODDAMN governments are out to devide everyone these's days,,weather it be this or racial ect ect

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. What good is a victim card if there's no victims?

• Like Like x 1
  14. A lot of good. Just claim you're offended and as long as you're part of the right group people will care.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Straight pride makes no sense. So you're proud that you're heteronormative? Good for fucking you. You want a cookie?

These people just out here trolling people who needed real courage to be themselves, and unfortunately some people took the bait.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Straight pride lmao...

The organisation behind this are far right loo la's, this is a far right march in drag. A simple googly goo will show this.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very true. I am all for pride but some of these parades are way too graphic.

• Like Like x 1